Packed in a PlanetBox:
- Fire Engine #4, a sandwich cut with the truck Lunch Punch. I fashioned a little ladder out of havarti cheese, along with the number four. The siren is a little organic jelly bean. :)
- waffle pretzels with a few firetruck cheese crackers (homemade recipe here).
- kiwi fruit and strawberries, with the helpful firehouse dog bento pick
- cucumber fire stations and a bunch of carrot coins
- the middle treat section holds some five-alarm spicy jalepeno almonds
Because I am afraid someone will ask: the tiny firetruck cutter is from a set of transportation vehicle mini cutters I bought several years ago from an online bento shop that is no longer in business. I haven't seen any similar in a very long time. :( The way they are designed makes them really hard to use on cheese (which I originally intended using them for), but they have been really cute for cracker making.
Supplies used to make this lunch: