Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday!
This week's scheduled theme is "In the Garden".
In my super simple garden muffin tin:
- grape tomatoes with cute pea pod bento picks
- homemade ranch dressing in an adorable carrot-shaped silicone cup
- cucumber pieces on more cute veggie-topped bento picks
- Annie's organic bunny fruit snacks in a bunny shaped silicone cup (we lost so many tomatoes to rabbits in our garden last year! Boo to the garden bunnies!)
- mini sandwiches, one shaped like a bell pepper, one like an eggplant
- farm fresh strawberries (Owen and I went berry picking this weekend - fun!)
I picked up the veggie shaped mini cookie cutters on ebay a couple months ago. I discovered I can get them practically dirt cheap from there, even with shipping. I loaded up on a few others sets I didn't have yet in my collection too. :)
Supplies used to make this muffin tin meal:
Now I'd love to see what muffin tins YOU cooked up this week. Please share!! The more, the merrier. :)
New to Muffin Tin Monday? Check out the MTM information page to read all about it. The schedule of themes can be found there too. The schedule has been updated and themes are now listed through the end of July! :)