Howdy ho, muffin tin makers and lookers!
Today's theme for Muffin Tin Monday is Classic TV & Cartoons!
Here we go, my mish mash of classic tv and cartoon hits:
Top Row showcases...
- I Love Lucy: Vitameatavegamin crisps (Eat Your Vegetables chips)
- Lassie: a mini-dipper of homemade hummus
- Flipper!: cucumber & baby carrots with a dolphin bento pick
Front Row entertainment...
- The Flintstones: no-bake "energy balls" with bone bento picks
- Land of the Lost: dino sandwich made with Applegate turkey & cheddar cheese
- The Jetsons: homemade robot crackers
Let's take a closer look at what's going on in Lassie's neck of the woods...
Oh no! That's Timmy, and it looks like he fell in the well again! ;)
Ah, this muffin tin brought back a lot of memories for me! These are all tv shows I watched obsessively as a kid. Any other Land of the Lost fans? Did you ever think Timmy couldn't find his way out of a paper bag without Lassie to lead his way? Anyone else marvel at how Flipper could solve mysteries, catch bad guys, and rescue those boys week after week? Oh man, not pictured in this muffin tin, but I also loved Ben. That big bear? I wanted him to be my friend. I swear, those tv kids had the coolest pets....
Supplies used to make this muffin tin meal:
New to Muffin Tin Monday? Check out the MTM information page to read all about it. The schedule of themes can be found there too. :)
pssst! The schedule has been updated and themes are now listed through the end of July!