Okay, maybe it's not amazing, but Paige said it was "fantastic and delicious" and I'm pretty sure that's basically the same thing.
Packed in a PlanetBox:
- kiwi fruit pieces and strawberries, packed in the PlanetBox Big Dipper
- veggie chips
- two cute animal silicone cups hold peanuts (in the elephant, naturally) and pistachios
- deli pinwheels made with Applegate ham & Applegate cheddar cheese*, secured with simple bento picks
- a square of organic dark chocolate
That little orange fork tucked alongside the Big Dipper is from a set of bento forks I bought a few years ago. They were made by a bento company I never see around any longer called Caio (or something like that). There were a lot of bento accessories from that line that all coordinated, color-wise and with the same little animal characters. I think the line was called "Farm", though the animals featured were a bear, elephant, and bunny. It's unfortunate miniature sized utensils aren't more available for bento, they are really such a great little size. Not as tiny as a bento pick, but much more compact than a full sized utensil!
Supplies used to pack this lunch:
* Disclosure: Applegate recently sent me a variety of yummy meat and cheese to try out and enjoy with my family. :)