Ethan got some Mickey fun this time.
Packed in an EasyLunchboxes:
- soft pretzel
- cheddar cheese
- organic baby carrots
- kiwi fruit & a strawberry on a puffy Mickey head pick
That cute little Mickey Mouse container next to the pretzel is called a furikake shaker bottle. Furikake is seasoning flavor/spices that is sprinkled on rice in traditional Japanese bentos and food. I have it filled with pretzel salt since this soft pretzel was unsalted. Ethan could add a sprinkle of salt to the top as he wished.
Peace, Love, & Mickey Mouse!
- multigrain peace sign pretzel chips
- kiwi fruit and a strawberry heart
- Mickey Mouse crackers (they are from Disney World)
- little Mickey Mouse sandwich of organic peanut butter & local honey
This lunch is packed in a 4 square Lock & Lock box. :)
Supplies used to make these lunches: