This week's theme for Muffin Tin Monday is "Spring is Sprung!", a celebration of bunnies, chicks, eggs, and all those basket goodies.
- cucumber slices with hatching chick bento picks
- mini bite-sized chickie sandwiches
- mini bite-sized bunny sandwiches (made with this cute cutter set)
- organic bunny-shaped fruit snacks in a little bunny cup
- hard boiled egg, shaped like a bunny (tutorial post here)
- kiwi fruit with bunny bento pick
Supplies used to make this muffin tin meal:
I'd love to see the muffin tins you have made this week!
New to Muffin Tin Monday? Check out the MTM information page to read all about it. The schedule of themes can be found there too. :)