Let's start with the worst first:
This lunch is packed in a Gerber Mealtime Organizer.
- leftover pizza
- Goldfish crackers
- strawberries & blueberries
A lunch for Tyler on the occasion that my husband and I took the three big kids to see Oz and this littlest tike went to a babysitter.
Packed in my beloved elephant box:
- a mess of strawberries
- snap pea crisps
- cucumber "sticks"
- hummus in a leak-free mini dipper
- string cheese (hiding there next to the cucumbers)
Finally, a lunch of Paige's from earlier this week. Okay, looking at it now it doesn't look so bad. But I remember feeling panicked for time on this morning.
Packed in a Laptop Lunches box:
- strawberries & kiwi
- sandwich ravioli (made with the sandwich maker from this post) (these were already made in my freezer stash and I just tossed them in the box)
- cucumber slices sandwiches with hummus
- animal crackers
Supplies used to pack these lunches: