Hello everyone! Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday!
Today's MTM theme is "Sweets & Treats".
The front row:
- cereal bar (Paige's request) with a popsicle cupcake pick over the top
- gumball machine sandwich, cut with a Lunch Punch and decorated with fruit leather and M&Ms
- jack cheese, cut in circles, with red swirls colored on with food-safe markers to make them look like peppermints
- kiwi fruit
- carrot pieces
Each muffin spot has a candy-shaped silicone cup. Technically those are bows on the sides of each silicone cup, but those muffin cups always remind me of wrapped candies, with the bows being where the wrapping is twisted on the sides of candy pieces.
The kiwi and grapes both have bento picks that feature wrapped candies on the handle too.
Supplies used to make this muffin tin meal:
And now let's see what other muffin tin makers have cooked up this fine Monday!
A few reminders:
- you must link back to this post at anotherlunch.com. Displaying the Muffin Tin Monday button is optional, but the link back is not.
- the MTM button is available in the left margin, at the bottom, just below the regular Another Lunch buttons.
- please visit some other muffin tin linker-uppers (technical name) and leave them some love. Everyone enjoys getting a nice comment!
- The schedule for upcoming themes is posted at the Muffin Tin Monday information page. It's being updated regularly! Take a peak and see what's up next!