The front row of the muffin tin is the road. Poor 'ol Frogger has to dodge so much traffic!
- hard boiled egg, I used an egg mold to form it in the shape of a car, and then used food-safe markers to color it. The tires are olive slices. (egg molding tutorial here)
- mini car sandwiches, stamped and pressed with this cutter set.
- more traffic! The last spot holds jack cheese, cut with a mini cutter.
Whew! It looks like Frogger made it across the highway without getting smooshed! Now he has to make to the other side of the river!
The back row of the muffin tin has three blue silicone cups, representing the water and they hold:
- logs, mini pretzel rods
- chomping alligators! Be careful of them!, biting alligator picks and grapes
- cucumber turtles, these buds help Frogger get across the treacherous waterway!
Of course a Frogger themed muffin tin wouldn't be complete without the froggy guy himself, and a couple gummy frogs play the part perfectly. :)
Supplies used to make this muffin tin meal:
That was fun!
And now it's your turn!
Please link up your muffin tins with the linky tool below, visit some other muffin tins in the collection and leave a couple friendly comments. :)
The new Muffin TIn Monday button:
You can always find it in the top toolbar, it's currently under the "about" tab. I'll have it renamed "MTM" as soon as I figure out how to do that. ;)