There is nothing like a themed bento lunch to remind me what I love about this hobby. :)
Two cute bentos from this week...
First up, Ethan's Christmas tree themed bento:
Packed in a Lunchbots Trio he has:
- peppered turkey rolled up on a tree bento pick
- cheddar cheese, cut into ornament shapes
- a silicone cup of raspberries, with some baby carrots tucked in the side
The tree bento pick is actually from a set of drink stirrers. The pick fits inside one end of this long hollow tube... I just pulled it out. It makes a perfect bento pick!
The tree shaped silicone cup came from a baking activity kit I found at Target a couple years ago.
Next up, Paige's Gingerbread Man themed bento:
Packed in a Laptop Lunches box:
- two mini gingerbread man shaped sandwiches (peanut butter and honey)
- mini gingerbread man cookies
- clementine with a gingerbread man pick
- raspberries in a fun pink triangle shaped silicone cup
The mini gingerbread man sandwiches were cut and pressed/stamped using the gingerbread man shaped press from this set of ice cream sandwich makers. (Love these!)
Whoo! That was fun. :)
Supplies used to make these lunches: