Ensconced in a PlanetBox...
In the large section a witch's brew of ghoulish delights is held in a Big Dipper container (Piccolini mini wagon wheel pasta, peas, Italian dressing).
In the smaller sections:
- severed witches finger (mozzarella stick)
- witch broom (bread stick)
- bat eyes (pomegranate seeds in a Little dipper container)
- cauldron shaped fruit leather, dried banana chips and raisins (freeze dried monkey brains and bat brains)
- treat in the center is some innocent candy corn :)
I LOVE how the mozzarella stick turned out!
Just cut out some little notches for knuckle lines, trim one end to make it a a little pointy and add a finger nail. I used my food-safe marker, but a bit of bell pepper or cucumber peel would work great too!
The witch's broom stick was another fun idea I found in a book I picked up awhile back. It's the same breadstick dough I used for the hotdog mummies yesterday, but just twisted into a breadstick and then cut the end to look like broom bristles.
I'm putting together a little Halloween goodie bag for the Facebook Page peeps! If you don't want to miss out on some ghoulish bento treats, keep your eyes peeled (not literally, please!) over there for the details! :)